Monday, November 4, 2013

Post 70 - Isn't This A Pain In The #%&*


First, let me apologize to the many nice people who have left messages or comments in the past few weeks.  Please do not think I have ignored you. Very much to the contrary, I open and read all comments.  Just when I had it figured out, Google went and changed a few things on their blog page (for my convenience).  I think I finally have these new changes figured out but I can always be reached at ssteidel@comcast.net

Now for the matter at hand; aside from the usual aches and pains of growing older (I’m speaking about arthritis which flares up every morning but can usually be massaged or medicated away by noon), I feel fortunate in never having to bore my readers with comments about MSA related pain. Fortunate because until about three weeks ago there was no pain associated with my symptoms.  Plenty of other things were wrong, like loss of balance or speech – but no pain.  I used to be able to say that – but no longer.

A few weeks ago, I developed an annoying pain on the inside of my knees, mostly the
right one but occasionally the left one as well.  The pain is at it’s worse when I am
transferring from one chair to another.  On those occasions my hips decide to join in and
hurt as well.  I am also experiencing these pains and sensations when in bed.

I only hope it doesn’t progress any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment