Sunday, September 9, 2012

Post 54 - A Collective Apology to at Least 80 People

I should include a photo of myself on this blog post so everyone could see how red my face is right now. I’m embarrassed because I just discovered that more than 80 people have left messages for me, mostly very supportive ones (except for the Mr. Grab Bar representative who must prowl blogs like this hawking his products) and I, as the moderator, had to approve them so they’d appear on the blog and I could answer any questions. Sadly, some of these comments, which I didn’t see until today, go back to early 2010 (now my face is really red).

In a feeble, somewhat belated attempt to rectify these mistakes, I am diligently re-reading each comment and answering all those who require one. When finished, the comment will appear with the original post. So, if you’ve left a comment, please be patient – I’ll acknowledge your remarks soon.

I appreciate everyone who has taken the time to offer a comment or ask a question on this blog. From what I have learned, this blog has been especially helpful to those people who have contemplated stem cell therapy, either at X-Cell in Germany or somewhere else in the world. I sincerely regret this goof and promise it won’t happen again – I don’t look good in RED!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Dad - don't want to add to your comment workload, but I'm glad you figured this out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only taken me several years to figure this out!

      Delete
  2. Steve I think you are doing great....I am sure you will catch up....Lee Reed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee, Thanks for keeping in touch. I hope all goes well with you.

      Delete
    2. Things are going find. I finally retired from the PD for the final time in March. So I am doing a lot of Honey Do's around the house. I am still with Team Adam. I read your blog everyday and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

      Delete
    3. Congratulations on your retiremenmt! Something tells me you'll be looking for some type of work soon.

      Delete
  3. Haha, no worries! We comment first because we want to express appreciation that you're sharing your journey; it's a gift you give and our way of saying "thank you!" But so nice to hear that you found the comments now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No apology needed, but I can certainly say I appreciate your continued postings. And now that it's Fall, red's a rather lovely color :)

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete